1. TIFFEN P4P Filters
We’ve been testing these filters for the past month and using them on many productions and are extremely impressed with the quality of footage and photos we’ve been taking.
- 3 pack, ND8, ND16 & PL Polarizing filter
- Reduce shutter speed for more cinematic shots
- Color Core Technology
- Delirin lightweight ring and incredibly strong
- Made in the U.S.A
The number one question we get asked is “what do I need to get more cinematic shots and take better photos?” and our answer is filters, you must have these in your kit for flying during bright daylight conditions, whether you’re over water, urban streets or the desert… You need filters and Tiffen has delivered the best quality glass and filter on the market.
5 stars from the DRONEGEAR Team for the Tiffen P4P Filters!
2. DJI SPARK
Coming in at number 1 is the new DJI SPARK, with amazing features we like:
- Intelligent flight modes, QuickShot, TapFly, ActiveTrack and Gesture
- 1080p and 12MP Stills
- Extremely small and compact
- 1.2Ml/2km range
- 16min flight time
- Smart Return Home
At the reasonable price of $499USD this small but powerful drone is a great place for beginners to get their feet wet in the drone world!
3. DJI MAVIC PRO
Coming in at number 2 is the DJI MAVIC PRO, with amazing features we like:
- True 4K stabilised camera
- 12MP Camera
- Extremely compact and light weight at 1.64 lbs / 743grams
- 4.3 mi / 7KM of range
- Obstacle avoidance and extra sensors for safe indoor flying.
Active Track & TapFly
- Up to 27 minutes of flight time
- Fly with your smart phone
- DJI Goggles for true FPV experience
This truly is an amazing drone with so much technology and features built into one compact unit, with the small price of $999.00 the DJI MAVIC takes out DRONEGEAR’S number 2 pick.
4. FREEFLY SYSTEMS MOVI PRO
The most versatile camera gimbal system on the market, FREEFLY SYSTEMS have listened to users and built the MōVI PRO.
This is no ordinary gimbal system, the MōVI PRO can be balanced and dialled in within minutes, with the hot swappable battery system it doesn’t need to be tuned in again, just set and forget.
This is a very versatile gimbal system that can go from hand-held, to aerial, RC car, crane or magnetic car mount in seconds with FREEFLY SYSTEMS proprietary ‘Toad in the hole’ quick release system.
These are the new features we like:
- Hot swappable batteries
- Integrated RED remote control
- Mimic controller
- 2 second boot time
- Built in stand
- Versatile ‘Toad in the hole’
- Integrated screen/power indicator
FREEFLY SYSTEMS have raised the bar again for a complete camera control system that is hands down THE MOST VERSATILE SYSTEM EVER.
5. CONNEX PROSIGHT
The Connex ProSight is an absolute game changer when it comes to FPV, with a high dynamic range sensor which allow for delay free 720p crystal clear video back to your headset.
Here’s a breakdown of the features:
- Compatible with all popular HDMI based Goggles/monitor
- 720p30 HD Camera
- High-Dynamic Range sensor and 2.8mm lens
- Advanced Frequency setup for multi-pilots: Automatic & manual modes, supporting 27 digital channels (FCC)
- Video Stabilization
- Camera to HDMI receiver-out maximum latency of 26mS
At $499.99 this FPV setup is the new benchmark for quad racers and freestyle flyers.
already ordered ours for our quad racer!